Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Weekend Update

I know, I know.  It's on a Tuesday again...  Yesterday I woke up feeling like I just got hit with a freight truck called food poisoning.  So, I basically did nothing all day.  Not even surf the web.  It was a Netflix kind of day.

Anywho, on to better stuff...the weekend!

Friday was injection day!  I was completely and irrationally nervous, but everything went fine.  I seem to be recovering just fine, and so far my headaches have been alleviated somewhat.  They said it takes about a week to truly get a feel of what relief it might provide.  All I know is it hurt like a mother!  Small needles do not necessarily equal a lack of pain.  Ugh...


Saturday I had a gender reveal for a sweet friend of mine.  I am so happy for her, and she's having twins!  I guessed that she was having two girls, and Joel guessed one of each.





It was two boys!  Holy cow, I couldn't even imagine.  They called it a "guns or glitter" reveal, so I guess guns it is!

Saturday I went to one of those paint and wine parties.  I am not artistically gifted at all, but, I thought I would give it a shot.  It was actually a lot of fun!  I went with a few girls at work, and I really did have a blast.  Plus, it's so much easier when they trace the painting for you.



2 comments:

Jen said...

What a fun weekend and your painting is awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

I really hope those injections work. Your painting looks amazing!